Sunday, April 20, 2008

Jessica Alba is a Sexy Pregger

Candids of a hot and pregnant Jessica Alba. Wow, her boobs have really perked up bigtime since getting pregnant, sweet. I love the lollipop too, nothing like a little sweetness.

Hmmm, sweet boobage,
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Some more bio info from wikipedia,
Jessica Marie Alba (born April 28, 1981) is an American actress whose TV and film credits include Dark Angel, Honey, Sin City, Fantastic Four, Into the Blue, Idle Hands and 2007's Good Luck Chuck. Alba rose to prominence with the television series Dark Angel, then expanding her résumé to film, predominantly within the confines of action and comedy. Alba appears frequently on the "Hot 100" section of Maxim and was voted AskMen.com's number one on their list of "99 Most Desirable Women" in 2006, as well as "Sexiest Woman in the World" by FHM in 2007.

Alba was raised as a Catholic and still considers herself "spiritual". In her adolescence, she became a born-again Christian,[23] but left the church after four years because she felt she was being judged for her appearance, explaining:
“Older men would hit on me, and my youth pastor said it was because I was wearing provocative clothing, when I wasn't. It just made me feel like if I was in any way desirable to the opposite sex that it was my fault, and it made me ashamed of my body and being a woman. ”

Alba also had objections to the church's condemnations of premarital sex and homosexuality, and the lack of strong female role models in the Bible, explaining:
“I thought it was a nice guide, but it certainly wasn't how I was going to live my life. ”

As the daughter of religiously conservative parents, Alba, whose grandparents did not allow her to wear a bathing suit around the house, maintains a no-nudity clause in her contract, though she has claimed she had been open to the possibility of appearing nude in Sin City. She remarked of a GQ shoot in which she was scantily clad, "They didn't want me to wear the granny panties, but I said, 'If I'm gonna be topless I need to wear granny panties."

Alba was given the option to appear nude by the film's directors, Frank Miller and Robert Rodriguez, but declined the offer saying, "I don't do nudity. I just don't. Maybe that makes me a bad actress. Maybe I won't get hired in some things. But I have too much anxiety".

Of her mixed heritage, and perceptions of her ethnicity, Alba has said:
“I've got cousins galore. Mexicans just spread all their seeds. And the women just pop them out. My grandfather was the only Mexican at his college, the only Hispanic person at work and the only one at the all-white country club. He tried to forget his Mexican roots, because he never wanted his kids to be made to feel different in America. He and my grandmother didn't speak Spanish to their children. Now, as a third-generation American, I feel as if I have finally cut loose. My whole life, when I was growing up, not one race has ever accepted me, ... So I never felt connected or attached to any race specifically. I had a very American upbringing, I feel American, and I don't speak Spanish. So, to say that I'm a Latin actress, OK, but it's not fitting; it would be insincere. My grandfather was the only one in our family to go to college. He made a choice not to speak Spanish in the house. He didn't want his kids to be different. [Before] I always felt like such an outcast and now I feel like people are more diverse ethnically. I was always [self-conscious] of my puffy lips and darker skin when I was a kid, because I felt like I didn't fit in. And now its mainstream, and color isn't as big of a deal and if anything, it's better.”

While filming Dark Angel, Alba began a four year romance with fellow castmate Michael Weatherly, which caused controversy due to their 12 year age gap. He proposed to her on her 20th birthday. They eventually broke up after a four-year relationship. In July 2007, Jessica spoke out about the break up. "I don't know [why I got engaged]. I was a virgin. He was 12 years older than me. I thought he knew better. My parents weren't happy. They're really religious. They believe God wouldn't allow The Bible to be written if it wasn't what they are supposed to be believe. I'm completely different."

Alba had at one time said she envisioned a much older man as her ideal partner, making references to Morgan Freeman, Sean Connery, Robert Redford, and Michael Caine. "I have this thing for older men. They've been around and know so much." Regarding children, Alba said, "I'm really girly when it comes to kids. I've been surrounded by kids my whole life because I'm the oldest of 15 cousins — I've been changing diapers since I was six. I want to have a couple, for sure".

Alba is engaged to Cash Warren (son of actor Michael Warren), whom she met while making Fantastic Four in 2004. They are expecting their first child in early spring or summer of 2008. Alba, who never learned Spanish as a child, reportedly began mastering the language during her pregnancy, with the intention of speaking only Spanish to her child once he or she is born.

[get this widget]

0 comments: